1. Why is Electoral District Delineation taking place?
The Legislature passed a Joint Resolution maintaining 64 seats and created 9 new seats for the House of Representatives
2. What is Electoral District delineation?
Single act of grouping groups of people for someone to represent them or speak on their behalf in the House of Representatives
3. How many seats will there be for the House of Representatives
4. Will electoral district affect current administrative districts, clans or chiefdoms?
Electoral Districts will not affect local administrative boundaries
5.Will electoral district take away land or houses?
What are some things that the drawing of electoral districts will look at?
Electoral Districts will take into consideration geographic or natural features, closeness and community of interest
6. When will the NEC begin drawing of Electoral Districts?
Nationwide consultations on the Electoral Districts will begin from May 10-25, 2011
7.When the will final electoral districts be published
Final Electoral District Boundaries will be published June 25, 2011