Job Position: Graphic Artist
Post Supervisor: Director of Civic Voter Education
Contract Duration: 1 Month
Institution: National Elections Commission
Opening date: September 1, 2021
Closing date: September 7, 2021
The National Elections Commission has a vacancy for the position of a Graphic Artist.
This position is a contractual position responsible for developing artwork for the purpose of Voter’s Education.
Minimum Qualifications and Knowledge Required:
· Must be a Liberian Citizen;
· Must be 18 years and above;
· Must possess a high school diploma;
· Must possess a minimum of 3 years’ experience in graphic designing.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Under the direct supervision of the Director of Civic Voter Education, the Graphic Artist shall be responsible for the following duties:
· Developing artwork for the production of Civic Voter Education materials for the upcoming representative By-Elections in Nimba, Bong, Bomi, and Grand Gedeh Counties;
· Briefing and advising the Commission on design style(s), formats, and print production of flyers, leaflets, and posters;
· Determining size and arrangement of copy and illustrative material, as well as font style and size.
All applications (Cover letter, Curriculum Vitae, etc.) can be submitted by hard or soft copies to the address below:
The Director of Human Resources
National Elections Commission
Tubman Boulevard, 9th & 10th Streets, Sinkor-P. O Box 2044
Softcopy of applications can be submitted to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org