Logistics Officer / RiverGee County
The National Elections Commission is seeking applications for the position of Logistics Officer for Rivergee County. Successful applicant will be assigned at NEC Magisterial Office in Rivergee County.
Applicant must be able to work with others as team player, as well as being able to work alone and under strenuous condition, with courtesy and professionalism. Must be willing to travel across the county when required.
Terms of Reference
Under the supervision of the NEC Magistrate, the Logistics Officer shall perform the following duties.
- Assist the magisterial office in management and usage of electoral material by designing a systematic delivery, storage, retrieval and distribution procedures to ensure accountability;
- Assist in ensuring that correct materials for all elections in terms of definition, quality and quantity are procure for the elections;
- Assist in preparing inventory list for all Logistical materials/supplies at the local office;
- Assist in designing and establishing a material control system for electoral materials at the local office;
- Liaise with the rest of the magisterial team to ensure proper storage facilities for materials;
- Perform all other duties as may be required by the commission.
Deadline for submission of application is May 24, 2022
Applications and CVs can be submitted at the NEC Human Resource Office.